Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CONFUSE TUNNEL FOR NIGHT.



Confuse “Tunnel” for “Night” as you would
(2) Curvature for Curvaceous;
(3) Concavity for Concave;
(4) Likeness for Like;

(5) Sooty-black for Star-black;
(6) Segment for Segment + remainder;
(7) Entries for Preponderances;
(8) The Lost Age for The Likely Outcome.

Confuse “Tunnel” for “Night” as you would
(10) Affront for Inelasticity;
(11) The Chord of the Solo for The Arc;
(12) Adumbration for Completion + shock.

But please don’t mistake ‘A Ledge of Clarity’
for (14) The Way You Could Be Loved: (don’t.)

4 comments:

Heather Fuller said...

Euclid furrows his brow in the antimatter. Plane geometry brings back sexy.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Anti-Euclidean geometry would be a geometry of anti-proof, anti-angle, anti-area. i.e., My kind of geometry.

Since it's "all kind of curves" I mean hell yeah bring back the sexy!

-----------------------b.a.

tpw said...

This was a math test? I guess that's why I felt a feeling of failure come over me.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

I think we said geometry. Is there math in geometry? If so, I guess that's why I could never open my locker in jr. high school. I used to buy jr. mints in jr. high school. It has always baffled me why there were no sr. mints in sr. high school. Maybe they have sr. mints for the sr. citizens?

----------------------b.a.