Thursday, July 28, 2022

CONFLICT RESOLUTION: THE BUCK STOPS HERE.

 


Two bucks demonstrating why they have antlers. Not wanting to see either of them get punctured, I applied some time-tested conflict resolution techniques. That is, I flattered them. (In my silly accent.) Told them they were a couple of good looking deer and why battle one another? By the way, I praise all the animals in my orbit. Tell them all they are good looking. This seems to work. They seem to perk up, do the beasts, when they hear a touch of the old flattery. By the end of the clip, these two blokes do appear to be a wee bit bewildered. They are, therefore, bewilder-beasts. Oi!


2 comments:

Ted Zook said...

Great video -- and proof positive that your approach works!

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Thanks for taking a look, Ted. I would like to think they saw the errors of their ways! ba