Friday, April 3, 2009

KINNIPTION SNACKS.

sham WOW WOW yippee YO yippee YAY


If you graduate high school and need something to do, you can always join the Arms Race, and if you come out the Arms Race, and need something to do, you can always join the Rabid, I mean Rabbit, I mean Hare, I mean Hurry Curry, I mean Hairy Krishnas, and if you graduate them, and need something to do, you can always join the Intellectual Property Krishnas, those bold, bold Esquires battling for Your Intellect, Oh Yeah, you can beat the Drums in the Park, you can bash the Tambourine beside Statue of Thoughtful Felon at Dusk, this ain't no Post Bop Economy, it's called Opportunity, Ltd., that's right, you may Apply yourself to a Task, to a Mattress, to an Opening, Ltd., but the only jobs are in Forwarding, and Forwarding, my Friends, requires Membership in the Tribe, Oh, don't fret, there are all kinds of Tribes, from Roto Rooter to Harris Teeter, from Deuteronomy to P-h-a-t Economy, there are No Shortages of Tribes, Vibes, and Jive, the Question, really, is one of Membership, does it involve Vindaloo, I'll tell you what it involves, there will be no more People to introduce People, in a Charles Mingus Presents Charles Mingus kind of way, it'll be You Presents You, China Presents China, Opportunity, Ltd., Presents the Human Being as Gross Revenue, we can only Hope.

18 comments:

mark wallace said...

My Revenue ain't fat enough to be Gross. It's more like Revenue Ltd.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Well, that's better than me. My Revenue ain't my Revenue. I mean, I never see it. Yet it's called my revenue. If anything my revenue is Inc., I mean Ink, only. --------------------------------------------------------------BA

mark wallace said...

I did purchase an Updated Revenue Unit Disbursement System this week, otherwise called Health Care Scam Ltd.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

It gets dangerous when Health Care Presents Health Care and so forth. ---------------------------------------------BA

mark wallace said...

How about when Health Care Presents Health Care becomes Arms Race? What do we do then? Grab the brisket and head for the hills?

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Yes, assuming The Hills Presents The Hills and Brisket Presents Brisket. But that's, like, step 10. First, The Stairs Is Gross Presents The Stairs Is Gross. After that, you better have a good time in The Mile Presents The Mile. ---------------------------------------------BA

M. C. Zito said...

My revenue ain't gross. It's disgusting.

Wisdom like that will cost you an army and a yegg --

mark wallace said...

My Membership arrived but it had no Vindaloo. Membership without Vindaloo ain't jack.

M. C. Zito said...

Guess I won't be breakin' out my Vindaloo Only jacket anytime soon, then --

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Two Vindaloo Minimum?

If you ain't a member.

Note how Excuse Me has become Skew Me has become Skew.

The Stairs Is Gross is still The Stairs Is Gross, Beach.

-------------BA

Anonymous said...

Ah my legacy lives on. There. No spelling erros. Gina

Anonymous said...

DARN IT!!! Gina

M. C. Zito said...

Erros: The God of Kinniptions --

M. C. Zito said...

Good paper on Oedipus Rex:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/91/It-seems-this-essay-was-written-while-the-guy-was-high-hilarious-

M. C. Zito said...

I like how on gmail, even spam messages are referred to as "conversations." Yes, I would like to have a "conversation" with AnitaXXXXXXXX!!! re: some ExTenZe tablets --

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Natural male enhancement? Do you feel underenhanced? Ill enhanced? I mean, enhancement = endowment. ALL endowments are down. It's the economy!!!

------------BA

Christina Filipovic said...

It is not "Skew Me" but "'Scume"

I know this because of excessive time spent at a certain Big Box retailer.

In this economy, endowments are down, and Big Boxes just get bigger.

DAN / DANIEL GUTSTEIN said...

Let me do the math here. Endowments are down and Extenze won't help the ailing economy. But Big Boxes are prospering, to the point where people can't help but Scume. There are Two Worlds, I guess, One Love, and No Enhancement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BA